Friday, March 8, 2013

BJD Wishlist!

Hello guys, another hobby and a dream of me are BJD's (Ball Jointed Dolls). If you wanna know more about it, then read it here ^^. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball-jointed_doll


In the beginning, I felt in love with Evan, an AE (Asleep Eidolon) but I changed my mind when I saw Sha.

This is Evan, the AE boy ^-^



I also were shortly in love with King, also an AE boy





But as you can read I changed my mind and didn't changed it anymore. My first BJD will gonna be a DOD (Dream of Doll), DOT (Dream Of Teenager) Sha. It's a boy and he's the perfect dream-uke (yes I support Shounen-ai/Yaoi, be aware) in my eyes ^-^. Sha is now in process to be made so... He'll be home in... May? June? I don't dare to say the exact date. But when he's home, his name will be Kaimi. It's a cute name and perfect for him ;3.

So, this one will gonna be my beauty, Kaimi




Ofcourse, Kaimi will get a new look. His eyes will be blue, his hair will be poofy curly blonde and the make-up will be more natural (with brown tints). His appearance will be kind of girly so he'll be a perfect uke ;D.

This wig is he gonna wear, I bought it on Ebay and it's on it's way to my home ^^.


I can't waaaaait till Kaimi comes home to fit the wig. I still need to make some outfits for him but unhappily, I don't have a sewing machine ): So, If I do it with the hand, it maybe will fail ><.


But yeah, nevermind. Let's talk about Kaimi's brother! First Kaimi had a sister in my storyline, but then I saw him (his ''brother'') and I thought, no way, he's gonna have an older brother! He's sooooooo sexay! But I don't like his height ): I want him to be taller than Kaimi himself, so he can hold Kaimi in his arms while his head sticks up above Kaimi's head lol. But still, I want him :"D.

Here's Code no.02 !!!





Code no. 02 Is a DOD (Dream Of Doll) DOT (Dream Of Teenager), just like Kaimi is ^-^ Don't you find him sexay? :"D. I'll buy him as ... Fourth I think?  Because my plan is, I wanna buy an Uke first, then a seme, then an uke, then a seme, then an uke then a seme etc ^-^ Don't you find it a great plan? C:


But *sighs* 
I still haven't find a hot seme for my Kaimi ;-; I'm doubting a lot, I want a seme with a kind of grinning face (evilish) and he has to be taller, about 70 cm. Can you help me find an seme like that? :C

Although I think Luts SuperSenior Delf Avalanche can be the seme for Kaimi, though I always think I can find a better doll who express his seme-behaviour better ):

But here he is, Avalanche.






Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I already found my second perfect uke!!! It's a Migidoll Miho <'333




He's so cuteeeeee <'3  I hope I can find fast the perfect seme for Kaimi so I can buy Miho after him :"D.


Further I to buy in the future, Ringdoll Grown Kay & Sol <'3 They're perfect for eachother & Sol seems to be the seme in my eyes and Kay the uke if they're together n-n

So, this was my blog, a bit long, but it never can be too long :"D

Big kisses and a good evening,

Yuu san.




No comments:

Post a Comment