Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pinky Paradise Vassen Sakura Candy Red & Grey lenses Review!

Hello guys! I promised I would do a review about the Vassen Sakura Candy Red & Grey lenses! I will use them for Abunaicon this weekend (it's in The Netherlands ^=^)


Vassen Sakura Candy Red
Vassen Sakura Candy Red.jpg

& the Vassen Sakura Candy Grey!

Vassen Sakura Candy Grey.jpg



I ordered them both because my OC has two different eyes, thats why! ;)



My natural eyecolour:




~



First about the Vassen Sakura Candy Red:


I quote:
Our Price: $22.90
Brand: Vassen
Diameter: 14.5mm/15.0mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal
What inside: One pair of lenses and one cutie animal lens case

I really love how the lenses are creepy red, like bloodred because that's what I wanted for my oc ^~^. My brown eyecolour isn't much noticeable for my feeling & it looks bloody red, just perfect! :)



Scroll down for pictures!





What the lenses look like in the lenscase.

The difference with the lens & without the lens. (No flash)

The difference with the lens & without the lens (with flash)


With both the lenses in my eyes :) (no flash)


& the the last picture! (with flash)


Now you have a good image of how the lenses look on brown eyes, with & without flash! I hope you really find this helpful, I'd like to help people to give more insight on how lenses look irl! ^~^


Comfort: 5/5
I didn't had problems with putting them in, my eyes didn't teared up that much and when you have put them in, after a minute or 1-2, they feel pretty comfortable. I completely have no pain with wearing them! :)

Enlargement: 5/5
For me, it really enlargs, because of the black ring of the lenses! I love lenses with a thick black ring because people in anime do have them too hihi ^-^.

Covering: 4/5
On the place where the red iris is, it really covers my own brown eyecolour. But such a pity it doesn't cover the brown around my pupils, though I really find them awesome!

Remaining: 5/5
Awesome lenses! Beautiful red color and a high comfort feeling, it enlargs your eyes pretty well & covers them good. 




~


Second review: Vassen Sakura Candy Grey!!



I quote:


Our Price: $22.90
Brand: Vassen
Diameter: 14.5mm/15.0mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal
What inside: One pair of lenses and one cutie animal lens case




I like the way how the grey lens looks on the model, it almost looks purple-grey, but it isn't! It's really a new try-out for me since I never worn grey lenses and didn't know how they would look as I put them in my eyes. 

But scroll down for pictures! ^___^




How they look like in the lenscase :).


The difference with one lens and my normal eyecolour (no flash).


The difference with one lens & my natural eyecolour (with flash).


With both the grey lenses in my eyes! (no flash)


With both the grey lenses in my eyes (with flash).




You can really see good at the last picture that these lenses don't cover my own brown eyecolour much :(. Such a pity, though without flash they look really beautiful. What I like is the black ring, it's really noticeable!


Comfort: 5/5
When I put the lenses in my eyes, they don't hurt at all, they don't have ''sharp'' or annoying edges which you can feel clearly all the day.

Enlargement: 5/5
They enlarge your eyes pretty well, because it of course are circle lenses! They make you eyes like being the eyes of a doll! ^^

Covering: 3/5
When taking pictures with flash, it doesn't cover much, you only see a gray line and that's such a pity about this because the lenses are just very beautiful!

Remaining: 4/5
Beautiful lenses, an ashgrey colour, the comfort is really good & they enlarg your eyes well! The covering part really disappoints me :( Though the lenses themselves are awesome ^^






This is the end of the Vassen Candy Sakura red & grey lenses review!

I'll put a review about PinkyParadise down here:






Pinky Paradise: 5/5
I order for more than a year now by Pinky Paradise & it always went well! The shipping, really really is fast, I mostly get my lenses within 2 weeks & sometimes in 1 week!!! This is really awesome & that's why I don't deviate from their side ^___^. They always send lenses who're still preservable after 2 years in a bottle, so I have nothing to nag about. They really do their job well & I recommend you guys to buy lenses by:



& the nicest thing I like about them, they ALWAYS send a cute lenscase along for free!

A pink piggy!

And a yellow fishie! <'333



Outfit of the day:










Thank you so much for reading this blogpost. I hope to order soon things by Pinky Paradise and I hope this review is being helpful for you lovely people ^~^


Have a nice weekend~!!!


Big kisses & love,


Yuu San 








No comments:

Post a Comment